Brian and Everett left this morning by 7:30, headed to the Boundary Waters with three other adults and three other children. After helping them off, I promptly went back to bed until Callum woke up at 8:30. We spent our morning in pajamas and then went on a five mile run. We had to take a very strange route as there is construction all over the place, but I managed a full five, so we're good!
After some lunch, Cally took his nap and I lounged. It was blissfully quiet except for neighborhood kiddos giggling and yelling outside. We played outside, visited with nana and kids, and then picked up some freezer pizza for dinner.
After Callum went to bed, I decided that before I nommed some oreos, I'd better check out why only one fish went after food today. THEN, I got to spend a good ten minutes fishing a dead fish out of the tank (down to one). Fish are awesome, eh? THEN, I ate my oreos. Just finishing up some vampire diaries and it will be time for bed.
1 comment:
Enjoy some quiet time around the house mama!! Such a treat, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment