On Monday, I decided I really wanted to get the boys out into the woods to just explore and be in nature. After a couple times getting lost and one unsatisfying venture, we headed to a trail we'd been to before and knew was nice. The boys had a great time. They were picking up leaves and sticks, pointing out rocks and water, posing for pictures, and chatting away. It was so nice to get out and just walk through the woods with my boys.
 |
| The cuteness. It kills me. |
 |
| We stopped at ate lunch while gazing at Lake Superior. |
We had so much fun, in fact, that we decided to plan an outing for our local mom & kids outdoor group next Friday. Even if no one else shows up, I know my boys and I will have a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment