Friday, March 28, 2014

Week 13

Once again, I'm messing with dates.  Two dates have repeats and two dates are missing.  Sorry.  :)

March 22: We went out on a kidless date so I got gussied up.  I wanted to get one more wear out of the dress I bought for the Christmas party.  37 weeks.
March 24: Brian and Ev went skiing at Spirit, so C and I went shopping.  Then we all had dinner at Texas Roadhouse
March 25: These Angry Birds games were on clearance at Target, so I bought two (I love hoarding gifts for friends' birthdays) and we've been playing ours every day (meaning it's all over my living room every day).
March 25, take 2: Resting time.  :)
March 26: Getting there.  37 weeks and 4 days by my dates, 38 weeks and 1 day by LMP
March 28: My big boy with his beautiful eyes.  Watching tv, of course.
March 28, take 2: My very fist baby.  :)

2 comments:

Branson said...

My little guy loves his angry birds game! I almost took a photo of it this week too :)

Mindy said...

LOVE the shot of him watching tv. Great shot!