Friday, April 11, 2014

Week 15

I was hoping I'd have a newborn picture to post this week, but alas, he is staying put for now.  40 weeks today.  Come on, kid!  If there aren't any newborn pictures next week, I shall not be a happy camper.
April 5: I went to a community baby shower event and the boys tried out some snowshoes in the warm weather.  Callum did amazingly well so we might have to get them some non-plastic snowshoes next winter.
April 6: (it was actually the 5th, but shhhh).  Out for breakfast with my boys.  Callum didn't want his picture taken.
April 7: The puffy quilt.  It's been done for a while but I finally washed/dried the whole thing.
April 8: And then there were 3.  Three minion hats, that is.
April 9: Foot rubsssssss
April 10: 39 weeks, 6 days.
April 11: My feet made the pictures twice this week?  Oops.  haha.  It's gloriously melty outside today and I went outside barefoot.  ahhhhh.....

2 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

You pregnant belly is adorable! Love that puff quilt! So cool. I wish I was crafty,

Mindy said...

Great pics!
Love the snowshoe shot!!