It's got some very interesting articles that I am enjoying, and Brian is rolling his eyes at. :) Probably more applicable reading than Cosmo or Redbook too. The second present was the reason our darn mailbox was stuck last week! Well, it and a free playtex drop-in bottle that I signed up for. Heehee. We know have an 8 oz from the free Motherhood Maternity give-away bag and a 5 oz from playtex. Yay! Anyway! I got a present from my amazon registry (which is by far, my fav place to make registries.) As some of you may know, I have a very tiny collection of Willow Tree figurines that I am a little more than in love with. I have the two married couple figurines, and now I also have this one! It's named "cherish" and I love love love it! Thanks mom!
And of course, here is an updated belly pic. It's kind of funny because in a picture from Friday, I look like I'm not pregnant at all, then one on Saturday, it looks like I might be, then today, boom! (The outfit I was wearing helped - a skirt that sits on my hips, non-maternity!, and a tank that is starting to ride up in the front.)
Brian's shot of my with a head was not satisfactory, so I attempted to do it myself with the bathroom mirror. I guess it kind of works. :)
1 comment:
Wow! You are getting a baby bump! How cute!
P.S. I didn't realize you had a registry... there's something coming in the mail so hopefully you don't already have one!! (But it can be returned if you do.)
:)
Post a Comment