We're still alive! Monday, we had a bike ride/picnic at the park and that was a nice way to get out of the house. That night, I got to hang out with my mommy friends for dinner/dessert and had an excellent chocolate lava cake. Tuesday, Julie and Tim watched Ev AND cleaned and vacuumed the living room! It was fantastic. Wednesday, Ever ended up with nana, so on my lunch break, I scarfed some leftovers and took a half hour nap. Today was drizzly but we still managed to play outside a little bit, had a giant pillow jumping/snuggle time, watched a whole lot of "choo choos" (thomas the tank engine) and went to wal-mart after our three hour nap. Ever actually was quite well behaved. No major tantrums, he helped push the cart, only ran off once, and played on the firetruck in the kids area (within my view) while I paid for the groceries. I've managed to feed us decently nutritious meals, but have still disappointed myself with some of the junk we've had. I'm still making sure we get our veggies! Now Ev's in bed, I'm watching an old episode of Glee and will be heading to bed myself in an hour or so. It's hard having Everett awake at the same time Brian calls home so Ev hasn't talked to daddy in a while, but it's somewhat easier because then he doesn't accidentally hang up and whine about daddy. We've also managed to keep the garden, cats, and fish alive.....so far. :)
We miss you daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment