Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day .5 of Brian's trip

Brian left today for a two week trip to Alabama, abandoning me and Everett with a house full of cats and fish.  While dropping him off at the Duluth airport this afternoon (which, by the way, is a very humorous looking airport), we found out that this weekend was also the airshow.  So before Brian went through security, we sat out next to the tarmac and watched crazy little planes doing crazier stunts.  Then Ever and I got detoured to the other end of the city, but managed to find our way to the new culver's (as it turns out, we should have just gone to the one in Superior because everyone who went to the airshow apparently then went to the new culver's for dinner....oops).  Everett yelled/screamed/drove his mother nuts almost the entire drive home except for the last 15 miles or so when I decided to detail everything I could see to him.  And it actually made him stop screaming.  But I think my throat is done for now.  We had a normal feed the various beasts, bath, and bed routine even though Everett was asking for daddy.  We miss you already Bri!

No comments: