I know you've now been subjected to not one, but TWO Brian posts in a row about garages and you're all probably dying for a picture/word/comment/update about Everett, so I decided I had to save you. ;) I've just been out of the swing of blogging lately (if you couldn't tell).
Not new pictures - they're on facebook, but better than nothing eh?
Stinky face
Serious face
A quick update.
Everett is learning more and more words. He's also learning to respond to questions. Like when he was yell/crying at me this morning at 6:30 AM and I tried to snuggle him to great protest so I said "well then what do you want?!?!" and he said "eat!" Oh. Right then. Okay.
He also knows where the raspberries are in the garden and runs over to them and says "bayow-ees!" That boy could eat a pound at a time and nearly had a heart attack today at the farmer's market when he spotted some.
He says "wee wee" to mean a park, "eat" when he is hungry, pants when he sees a dog, and "up" whenever he wants to be held, go upstairs, do downstairs....etc.
He also says: kitty, water, milk, eggs, butter (peanut butter), book, mommy, daddy, (tries to say) Janelle and Christy and various other aunt and uncle names, toys, cookie, cracker, cheese, (see a trend with the food?), ball, kick, beach, pool, side (outside), mote (remote), cow, baby, juice, light, truck, tractor, up up (when daddy's on the garage roof), poo poo, pee, owie, tickle, hat, potty and more than I cannot remember right now. I shall try to write and add more pictures soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment