How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Counting when I've had breakfast, I am guessing around 18 lbs.
How big is baby? Head to heels, he should be about 14 inches long and weight about a pound and two-thirds. The size comparison is an english cucumber this week (which are much bigger than our typical little garden cucumbers).
Maternity clothes? Pants. Still getting away with maternity tanks under regular shirts to get a fashionable little layered look and stretch my wardrobe. I do think I might need another pair of yoga pants (I dreamed I ripped a hole in mine!) and a couple maternity sweaters.
Stretchmarks? No new ones that I've seen since the last.
Sleep? Decent. I've been really tired again, but my iron looks ok, so it's just toddler and fetus wearing me down. Everett has been doing better with not getting up in the middle of the night, but he was up at 2 am again this morning and threw a fit for about a half hour including slamming his door and screaming because Brian only let him snuggle with us for about five minutes.
Best moment this week? Being done with the glucose tolerance test. Gosh do I despise that thing. At least this time the drink was carbonated. Last time I had a small cup of thick goo. This time it was a bottle full of orange-pop-like substance.
Movement? Constant. He has started kicking on my right side, so I'm hoping he's getting himself into a better position. His moves are big and violent and he really dislikes it when I tuck my legs up close to my belly. Then I lecture him for kicking me. So he does it some more. It's a vicious cycle.
Food cravings? Nothing's sticking out to me at the moment. Still enjoying cranberry everything.
Bellybutton? Can I just ignore this question from now on?
Boy/Girl? boy
Labor signs? Nope.
What I miss? Energy and being able to carry Everett around with little effort.
What I am looking forward to? Getting some knitting done. I'm done (except some finishing touches) on Everett's new longies and now I'm about halfway done with his new winter hat. Then I have to do his mittens, a few gifts, and then I can start on baby stuff.
Milestones: Glucose done and good. Iron done and good. Next dr. appointment is in four weeks and then we're on to the every two weeks appointments - eek! Down to the double digits for days left!
No comments:
Post a Comment