All's going well. Brian's working on building me a fence, Everett's totally potty-trained and being very polite (and a handful, but you know...), Callum's sleeping well and is over the horror of getting shots. I really need to get back into running (I've been too sleep deprived to drag myself out of bed at 6 am) and sign up for a membership at the gym (we figured out if we pay for a full year, it's only $15 more/month than Brian currently pays and both of us will be able to go). We also finally got our tomatoes and peppers started (a bit late....oops!).
I officially have my daycare certificate now and just need to get signed up for county subsidies and food reimbursement and then I'm good to go. I've come up with weekly themes and now I need daily routines and activities.
Here are the meals for the week!
Dinners for May 2-8
Monday, May 2 – Shepherd’s pie with leftover roast and frozen veggies
Tuesday, May 3 – Tofu and veggies in jalfrezi sauce with naan
Wednesday, May 4 – roast chicken, smashed potatoes, veggies
Thursday, May 5 – green chicken nuggets, rice
Friday, May 6 – local fish and fries
Saturday, May 7 – leftovers, eat out, pizza, etc.
Sunday, May 8 – veggie pasta bake
No comments:
Post a Comment