Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and Meals

I had an excellent mother's day with all my boys yesterday.  Even though Everett "ruined" the surprises, it was still the nicest mother's day I've had.  On Friday morning, as soon as he woke up, Everett ran to me and said, "mama!  make card you!"  Surprise #1 blown.  :)  But it was a much cooler card than I expected.  I'll take a picture later.  Sunday morning, as soon as I came downstairs (I slept in with Cal), Everett told me, "mama!  got flowers you.  County Market!"  Surprise #2 blown.   Oops.  They were still beautiful.  We went to the black cat for breakfast and worked on our new fence for the rest of the day.  We stopped and dropped off cards for grandmas and then had dinner of pizza from The Alley and fresh pineapple with Brian's parents and grandma.
I loved spending the day with my two little boys (even though I do that everyday) and my one big guy too.

Meals for the week:

Dinners for May 9-15
Monday, May 9 – green chicken nuggets, rice
Tuesday, May 10 – meatloaf and red potatoes
Wednesday, May 11 – black bean burritos
Thursday, May 12 –  leftovers (Garage sale set-up tonight)
Friday, May 13 – pizza and pineapple  (Garage sale tonight 3-7)  - get rump roast out for tomorrow
Saturday, May 14 –  French dip sandwiches
Sunday, May 15 – chicken pot pie

No comments: