Just a sampling from the past few days.
"Wonder Pets share celery. Maybe I go in t.v. and share celery with Wonder Pets!"
"I not very good at tinker toys." (That one nearly broke my heart!)
"Oh my! Goodness gracious! Sakes alive! Holy cow! Big one!" (saw an excavator working up close)
"I watch a little bit of t.v. please?"
"They're playing football? Oh, I LIKE football! Maybe I play with them. They squish me?"
Me: "Guess what." Everett: "orange!" Me: "orange???" Everett: "we have some orange." (He was apparently still thinking about what he wanted for a snack and I had moved on...)
(To Brian) "I like bein with you. With no one else."
(To a daycare baby) "You crawled! Hooray! Good job!"
"This sharp?" Me: "yes, so you shouldn't really touch it." (orange peeler) Everett: "I be really careful."
"You singin backyard?!?" Me: "umm...yes." E: "WHY!? It stuck in your head?"
"I need some snuggles" (as he lies down on my lap)
No comments:
Post a Comment