Needless to say, I spent all morning working on the cake. P.S. Cake balls are of the devil. At least coating them smoothly. I don't know why I keep attempting to make them...
Everett an iPhone and I got a new camera lens. Yes, Everett got an iPhone. Not me. The three year old. It doesn't have a plan, so it's essentially an iPod touch, but still. She apparently has the hook up to get used and halfway broken iPhones. That auntie of his is ridiculous. In an awesome way. She even preloaded it with his favorite games, pictures of family, songs, etc. I was kind of expecting that she bought him one of those new kid tablets by VTech or Leapfrog, but no. Actual iPhone. LOL.
I got the camera lens I've been pining over for a year and a half. It's awesome. Now I need to figure out how to take awesome pictures with it!
| Trying out the new lens |
| Ready for a nap |
And now we're tired. So Brian is going to take Everett out on a run in the rain with Auntie C, Cally's napping, and I have my bum firmly planted on the couch. Ahhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment