Saturday, November 12, 2011

Party Success!

Everett's party today was fantastic.  It went off without a hitch and he had an absolute blast.  He loved playing with all his friends, his cake, presents, etc.  Our friends showed up at 3 pm, and the last of them started heading out the door at 9 pm.  Some left at 5, when the party officially ended, but our closer friends stayed and ordered pizzas while children ran around giggling uncontrollably.  It was a great time and I'm so glad everything went well.  I'm utterly and totally exhausted now and about to head to bed, but first, the pictures.
Wonder Pets Cake

PB&J, animal crackers & chocolate teddy grahams, cheddar chicakdees & pretzel fish, frosted animal cookies, and CELERY! with peanut butter

My little wonder pet in his Ming Ming shirt

And his cape

The kids had to "save the animals" that were "lost" in the yard

Singing

He blew out those candles like a pro

Got an angry bird!

Nemo mittens from mama

Little brother wanted to check out the loot

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Cute! Looks like a great party and I love the cake! :)