Sunday, June 10, 2012

5th Anniversary

Yesterday marked five years since Brian and I got married.  I actually didn't touch my computer the entire day, so I'm posting today.  It was a very busy day - garage sale in the morning, then we went out on the boat with my aunt/uncle who were visiting town, my dad, and a couple siblings.  Plus the boys, of course.  Then we had dinner at my parents', put the boys to bed, and went out for our anniversary dessert at the Deep Water.
I can't believe it was five years ago that we had our wedding, but I also can't believe how much has been packed into those five years.  We moved from Wisconsin to Indiana and back again.  Brian got a master's degree, and his professional engineering license.  We've had two fantastic little guys added to our family.  Two cats.  Many fish have come (and gone)....

2007:



To now (or February-ish....gosh we need to do some new family pictures...):

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!