Dear Everett,
Well my child, you are 18 years old. I know you did well in high school with your friendly personality and eagerness to learn. I hope that you have found a great fit for college and are excited to attend I hope that you made wonderful friends and had great, care-free times in your high school years. I hope you don't yet have serious girlfriend. :)
Don't be afraid of going far from home for college. It's the perfect time in your life to branch out and see a new place. Don't try too many stupid things. I'd like you to come back for vacations in one piece. Work hard, don't forget to relax and play. I love you.
Dear Callum,
16 years old and I'm sure you're always trying to drive the car everywhere. I hope you're not as clumsy driving as you are running/walking at 16 months. :)
Remember that high school grades actually do matter. Not just to keep you from getting grounded, but for college admission and life in general. Don't forget to keep doing extracurriculars too. It seems that is where a lot of kids meet their best friends for their teen years. I know you're going to miss your big brother dreadfully in the fall, but we'll make sure you get to visit with him every chance you get. Don't get into too much trouble little guy. I know you have an adventurous streak but you should try to keep it in check and be careful! I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment