I have some extras this week because I couldn't pick. :)![]() |
| March 29: We went to the farm and dairy breakfast. 4-H kids make us delicious breakfast, there was a petting zoo, and this beast. |
![]() |
| March 29, take 2: Brian took the boys skiing and sent me this shot from the lodge. |
![]() |
| March 30: The snow was melting, it was 45 degrees, and I told the boys they could shovel snow ONTO the sidewalk to melt it. :) |
![]() |
| March 31: belly shot. 38 weeks and 6 days by LMP, 38 weeks and 2 days by my dates |
![]() |
| April 1: My walmart vacuum broke and I finally got to buy myself a dyson (refurbished from woot). This was JUST my living room. Apparently cat hair hides from all other vacuums. |
![]() |
| Extra picture from the week: I made this! I looked at pictures of plush elephants online and made it. I was so proud. His ears are even crinkly. |
![]() |
| April 2: I signed the boys up for a Start Smart class. Callum's not the best listener.....LOL |
![]() |
| April 3: Rest time |
![]() |
| April 4: Finished this set last night |
![]() |
| And for funsies. A picture when the snow started yesterday afternoon and then again this morning. And it's stilllllll coming down..... |










3 comments:
Oh my! That elephant blankie is so sweet!!
Sweet, sweet pictures! You're looking fantastic Mama, I love belly shots!!
GREAT shots!
Post a Comment