Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 16

This week was a tough one to pare down.  :)  But I managed.
April 12: Birth Day!!!  This was the best family shot we got.  Poor Callum's not the baby anymore.  haha
April 13: iPhone shot, impressively.
April 14: My three minions
April 15: This kid is seriously too cute for his own good.
April 16: I might be a little bit tired....
April 17: Brian caught a cold this week and was banned from holding baby, but he made do with snuggling another tired "baby" on Thursday.  Callum's been enjoying lots of daddy time this week.

April 18: I think he's trying to look older already.  sob...

Just kidding about paring it down.  ;)
For funsies.  Everett on top, Lachlan on bottom.  Identical much?

3 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Love them all in their hats!!! Sooo cute. Congratulations on the birth!!

Kristi said...

So impressive that you're posting a week after giving birth. CONGRATULATIONS!

RaD said...

Congratulations! He's gorgeous!