![]() |
| May 10: LOVE this shot of the little guy staring out the window. |
![]() |
| May 11: Mother's Day included a nap with my favorite baby |
![]() |
| May 12: censored for internet purposes. lol |
![]() |
| May 13: looooooong baby! |
![]() |
| May 14: Our 5 year old baby whisperer |
![]() |
| May 15: How we do tummy rime |
![]() |
| May 16: Caught a smile on camera!!! |







1 comment:
I love all these pictures! And what a great way to keep track of the passing weeks when you don't have time to sit and write much. Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to hear more about your new house in duluth when you have the time to write about it! I fell absolutely in love with that city when Ian and I stayed for two night two Chrsitmases ago. I'm a bit jealous!
Post a Comment