Friday, December 12, 2008

New pictures

I have a cold. And it royally stinks. But it didn't stop Ev and me from running some errands today! First we had to deal with a flat tire in the wind chill of 10 degrees (I know, I know, that's nothing but it still made my fingers cold!). Then we were off to the bank to deposit birthday checks and get a roll of quarters. Then mosied on over to the McDonald's drive-thru to get mommy some lunch. We then proceeded on to my work to show off the cuteness of the little guy to my officemates. They enjoyed that, except for the one who really wanted to see the baby and wasn't in the office...oops! After that, it was time to go back home for continuation of our feeding routine. Ev has been an absolute angel for the past day or so. I've had to wake him up for his feedings - I know that that is utterly wrong, but I want a fat baby! I'm hoping that he's been so sleepy because he's going through a growth spurt....wouldn't that be nice? We go to the pedi on Tuesday, so we'll get a weight update then.
In the meantime, here are some new pictures!

Here is the little guy in his uncle Jakey's super old SF 49ers outfit! He wore it for a whole hour or so before we had a diaper issue and he changed into a different outfit.
And here's the happy part about having to give Everett bottles - daddy/son bonding time! Whenever Brian is home, he gives our Evy boy his bottles while I pump.

And here's one of me and Everett having a little chat about literary devices...yes, we actually have had one of those in which I explained onomatopoeia after saying "hiccup" to him. Please ignore my my red nose and darkly circled eyes. :)

No comments: