To the awaiting fan club:
I know you've all been anxious to hear how the 2 week check-up went, so here's the news! Ev has continued to gain weight! Hooray! He has gained 5 ounces in the past 6 days (and that's immediately after a huge wet diaper and a poopy explosion!) We are to continue supplementing, but I am feeling much better about the whole and not so worried about keeping such a strict schedule. We're still on the schedule, but I'm not as uptight about it now. Now we just need to have him continue to gain weight (we will have to take him in to the clinic in WI for checks every few days) and eventually cut out the bottles, and then maybe we'll start thinking about easing ourselves off the shield...one challenge at a time here... Oh, and he's also gained nearly two inches!!! Long lanky boy...
Now it's time to get ready for our trip north!
No comments:
Post a Comment