-Everett is healthy! Were he a sick baby, in the ICU, having all kinds of doctor's visits, we really would be in trouble!
-Everett is a happy and lovely little boy. Seriously, I cannot go a day without laughing to the point that tears stream down my face because we get into giggle fests.
-My medical/hospital bills have amounted to nothing...really, I don't think we've paid anything.
-We got a decent tax return
-Brian will graduate on time! Yay!
-Brian has a job offer (who cares where or how much! In this economy, I'm grateful.)
-Brian has two job interviews this week (see above parenthetical statement).
-I have a good job and a great boss who is working with me being home in every way possible.
-I can make cloth diapers! :)
-Brian and I are also in good health. Phew!
-We know how to cook yummy meals (lasagna florentine last week, shrimp and asparagus penne last night).
-We have a TiVo! Thanks uncle Bill!
-The weather is getting warmer --> cheaper utility bills
-Our car works very well and gets decent gas mileage
-We have a working camera (good for catching all those wonderful Everett smiles).
-We have money saved, meaning this whole insurance thing isn't devastating.
-We have dental insurance, regardless of piddliness, it helps.
-We all have clothes, shoes, and coats.
-Everett has toys and books.
-We have birth control. LOL
-We have stuff we can sell before we move.
-We have wonderful families
-Brian's done with classes
-Breastfeeding = free baby food!
-We have plenty of video games, board games, books, and other ways to amuse ourselves.
-We have two cats to amuse us.
-We don't have octuplets. heehee
-We all love each other!
Making this list, which doesn't even begin to cover the number of our blessings, made me feel better. I hope it encourages you to think about things you're grateful for too!
1 comment:
Good for you, Beth. Counting your blessings just makes you a happier person...
Post a Comment