We will later head over to the uber fancy Northbrook Court mall which is filled with stores like Baby Gap and Gymboree! Okay, I think they pride themselves more on having stores like Burberry, Coach, Louis Vitton, Ralph Lauren, etc., but I can't afford those and love looking at fancy baby stuff. Ooo, there's even a Janie and Jack....I wish I had a whole bunch of money to spend on dressing this boy up! So yeah, the company is in Northbrook, but considering things like the stores in the mall, and that the average income is well over $100,000, we would never be living in this village. This is, however, Bri's third interview with the company (on campus, phone, and now in person), so there is a good possibility of a job offer. He has another interview on campus tomorrow, and then we're done. The company in Ashland wants a response, so after we hear about these two interviews, it's decision time.In other news, we think we have our May vacation set up! The Grandparents H have generously offered to let us use a condo week this summer and something opened up on Myrtle Beach, SC in the beginning of May. I'm excited to finally see the East Coast and let Ev see the ocean, and we'll just have a week to relax before craziness recommences (Brian will be working this summer at the lab, I'll be....umm....I don't know!).
Well, we should start packing up our stuff so we can get on with the shopping!!! Ikea is only 25 miles away too....dangerous!
No comments:
Post a Comment