Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New pictures

I realized it's been a while since I posted any good pictures. Check out Mr. Cheeks here!

And here are the two of us. Notice the difference in eye color...I've given up!
We've been busy lately. I am now back to work (part time) from 7:30-11:45 M-F and then Brian goes in to the lab around 12:30 until he's done (anywhere between 4:30 and 7). It's been interesting and I'm exhausted, but it's good for everyone. We're thinking about dropping my insurance though, since it will now likely use up my entire paycheck. Anyway! No news about jobs yet, I'll let you know when there is.

This one might need some explanation. We have been getting 30 Rock in our netflix and Brian and Ev have come up with a dance to the theme music. It cracks me up every time and they have fun too. Here's a brief example (he was tired, not as much fun) of the 30 Rock dance:


And here's some "talking":



No comments: