Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Crossing my fingers!
I'm hoping that this is really the way life will be now and it's not just a fluke! For the past three nights, Everett has slept like a log. 8-9 hours straight! Saturday night (two days after I tried to eliminate the 2 am feeding), he woke up around 2-3 but I just gave him his nuk and he went back to sleep. He needed a diaper change around 5 and also went back to sleep. Sunday night, he slept for 9 hours straight - no nuk replacement, no diaper change. Last night, it was 8 hours then he was awake and happy, so he got to come into bed with us for another hour, during which time he went back to sleep! (All of this is sleep time for me, he's also sleeping 2-4 hours longer than that because he doesn't wake up during his 9:30-10:00 pm feeding!!!) I am sooooooo happy about this! He is pretty firmly into a four hour schedule now and loving it. His naps are getting longer, he's getting easier to read (yelling=change me now parents!, talking=pay attention to me), and he's just a bundle of fun and loves to laugh. Life is good with the babe...now if only the insurance company would behave and just pay the darn hospital bill already!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment