Friday, March 20, 2009
ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!
That's right! Everett rolled! This morning I got an instant message from Brian while I was at work that said "HE ROLLED!!!!! HE ROLLED!!!! OMG HE ROLLED!!!!!" Everett then would not repeat the feat because his neck was tired and he wanted a nap. Then, I was on the floor this afternoon working on some diapers and put Ev down on his belly and out of the corner of my eye, I notice flip and he's on his back! Again, he would not repeat it. Poor kid is probably just trying to get on his back because he's tired of holding up his head and then we go and ruin all the hard work he just did by putting him back on his belly. We are super super excited to say the least. We've been practicing and demonstrating for weeks. Yes, we are those kind of parents. We've had two full days of cloth diapers now and are quickly deciding that we like prefolds the best. The pockets and all in ones leak every time. I guess practice makes perfect though...but we still might go buy some more prefolds in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment