Friday, March 27, 2009

We will be moving to....

Just for fun-sies, here is a visual representation:


I'm sure some of you figured it out immediately, but hey, I wanted to show off some of the things we are excited to live amongst again. Sorry I kept you all guessing for so long, we had to do a little talking first.
Brian will be working at Chequamegon Bay Engineering (the same firm he worked with as an intern in college). I'm not sure what I'll be doing, but I am keeping an open mind about possibly teaching, possibly starting a home daycare, possibly just working, or possibly staying home with the babe.


While we are not entirely thrilled about the lack of residents in our social/educational circle, we will make do. And we are excited about being back in a place where there are trees and water, family, and the puppies! This also means we won't have to travel for SIL's wedding this summer! Heehee. We are planning on renting something for a while and then, hopefully, buying a house! Anyway! That's all for today! Hope you are relieved of your stressful guessing. :)


Here are some pictures from yesterday:

Look ma! I have cloth on my bum!

Loving the toys!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

We are all SOOOOO excited !!

Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures, by the way...
I didn't have any idea until the snowy ski trails.... The oredock clinched it !

Tammy said...

We are celebrating with gigantic chocolate-covered strawberries !!!