Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lobsters aren't lost!!!

Yeah, I guess that title's going to need some explanation... Over Christmas break, I ordered some little shoes (soft kind, they're okay!) for Everett with lobsters on them from Lands End. I decided to have them sent to Ashland because we were still going to be there for a while. Well, they turned up the afternoon after we left town. So, Brian's parents sent them on down to us with other things we forgot. Fast forward to February and I still haven't seen my lobsters! Thinking they had gotten lost in the brilliant system that is the US postal service, I was sad. Well, lo and behold - the box was at our apartment office! Now, understand that the mailman NEVER drops packages at the office, but leaves us a notice to pick them up from the post office. It turns out, there was a sub that day and she doesn't leave notices. AND the office apparently decided it wasn't important to call us after a package had been sitting there for a MONTH. Oh well! All's well that ends well I suppose. There's still room to grow into them, but Ev wore them to church today. (Not this outfit though....we had a bit of a poo-spolsion to deal with this morning....)

No comments: