Seriously. I think, "gee, it sure would be nicer to the environment if we used cloth diapers. I think I'll look into that." OMG. You would not believe the sheer number of styles, types, brands, etc. of cloth diapers!!! There is no longer just the generic piece of fabric that you stick on baby's butt with some safety pins...no no....those are still around too, but now there are pocket diapers, all-in-ones, all-in-twos, fitteds, covers, and prefolds. And in addition to that, you have to think about one size, single size, inserts, doublers, snappis, snaps vs velcro.... EEK!I've become slightly obsessed with diaperswappers.com and have already made my first purchase - 2 size medium Blueberry brand pocket diapers for $15. Oh yeah, that's another thing. You can pay over $30 for a single diaper in some of those all-in-ones! So I am slowly investigating diapers, brands, all the associated lingo, and even more slowly building up a little supply to try out. Forget new mama wardrobe - I want diapers!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment