Monday, November 7, 2011

Blogging + Me = fail

Right.  So you know how I said I would blog more often this month.  Evidently, I lied.  Nothing has really been going on.  It's been daycare, cleaning, shopping, playing with babies.  The boys and I had a day off on Friday so we had a marathon shopping day in Duluth with three other moms and their 6 children.  Yeah, 4 moms and 8 kids in Duluth for, oh, 9.5 hours (not including driving)?  Nuts.  Got some good christmas stuff though and made a glorious target run.  Not glorious because the boys were good (because they weren't), but because it was Target.  How I miss Target.  AND, apparently Target is just about the ONLY store that you can buy sizes 12 months and 3T in the same design.  Matching sweaters for the holidays?  Check.  I failed on the matching pjs front, but at least Cally got some cute ones.  Everett refused every pair I showed him.
Anyway.  DST ended and that royally bites.  Now it's dark by dinner time, Everett's waking up about an hour and a half too early and it's 3:30 PM and I'm still drinking coffee.
Callum's reached new crawling speeds that will boggle your mind.  And he knows when he has something he shouldn't.  You say his name and he drops it (usually out of his mouth) and speed crawls away as fast as his crawl-hop-crawl maneuver will let him.  He also likes to pop a toy in his mouth and crawl around with it.  Everett calls him puppy when he does that.  These kids are pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Becky V said...

I love this, to the point, frank and fun. And i love the matching sweaters. I'm knitting some for the girls for that same reason...too hard to find!