Anyway! Two teeth! Yayyyyy Callum!
Thursday, December 15, 2011
All he wants for Christmas?
Callum now has two teeth! We saw the beginning of tooth #1 (lower right central incisor) on November 30 and it was finally big enough that I attempted to get a picture of it today.
Sometime after taking this picture (in all its blurry glory), I realized that the second tooth had just poked through! So lower left central incisor is here too. And as if I didn't believe it by seeing, I've been bit three times today. The second time, I even saw it coming. When nursing, he has to have his tongue kind of sticking out. Well, I saw him suck his tongue back into his mouth and went, uh oh. Yep. CHOW. And this little guy doesn't follow the usual behavior. Tonight he bit and I smacked his mouth and gave him a stern no. Did he burst into tears and beg my forgiveness? No. He stared into my eyes as if he was contemplating this whole thing for a good five seconds....and then smiled. doh. What am I going to do with this guy? He's already been on a nursing strike and now biting? If I weren't so stubborn, I'd wean him. But I am. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment