I took the boys in to the clinic this morning for Everett's 3 year check-up and Callum's 9 month check-up. Since I have to take time off daycare to do so, I stuck them both in the same morning to open daycare back up by 11. And now my little girl is napping so I get a little extra time before she gets here.
I'm very glad that Brian showed up at the appointment to help since Everett was being....well, he was being 3, and Callum was wiggling and crawling and standing and getting ever closer to needing a nap. We got everything done that needing doing even though Everett didn't get any shots (which he had oddly enough requested....weirdo). Callum was the lucky one today and got the second dose of flu shot. He held his breath and screamed and then snuggled and forgot all about it.
So the fun part. Stats.
Everett - he's now growing at such tremendous amounts anymore. He's now at the 84th percentile for height at 39" and the 65th for weight at 34 pounds. He used to be a little higher on the chart for height (around 90-95th) but has always been about 50-60th for weight. He checked out just fine even though he was being a stinker and not listening to the doctor and nurse.
Callum - our little linebacker. I can't believe this kid. You know how I said he eats more than Everett? Yeah. He is at the 97th percentile for height at 30" and weighs in at a whopping 22 pounds, which puts him in the 90th percentile. Everett was never in the 90th for weight!!! I don't know what I'm going to do when this boy hits the teenage years....buy stock in the grocery stores? At least he's proportioned well though! Tall and heavy. Now I'm really curious what my other little daycare boy weighs because I'm pretty sure he's heavier than Callum!
Anyway. Everett is being a royal stinker, so I should probably do something about it. sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment