
We spent the past weekend in Bloomington (as you can read about on our other blog) and since we stayed at the motel 6, which advertises internet access but really just has two phone jacks, I didn't have the internet to entertain myself while Brina rode bike. As a result, I found a lot of shopping. :) I bought Christmas presents (nearly done now I think!), found myself a nice new scarf on sale at Kohl's, and got some baby stuff! I finally bought a baby book, got a cover for the changing table pad, found some side-snap t-shirts for those first days after birth, and a new cross-stitch kit to make a new baby stitching (I'll work on it beforehand and then only have to fill in the birth data afterward). I'm still working on crocheting - it's just kind of transitioned from baby stuff to items hopefully good enough to work as christmas presents for some little rascals I know.
I plan to get the car cleaned out this weekend and get the base of the carseat set up in the backseat. I might even go so far as to make a carseat check appointment since I'm a little anxious about the fact that we have a used carseat. If I had the decision to make over again, I would have bought one new, but since we've already spent the money and Brian keeps reassuring me that it's fine, I'll deal. Also in the plans for this weekend is to start getting together stuff for "the hospital bag." Yes, it is finally time for my over-prepared self to go into crazy mode and start getting stuff ready. All that's left on my list of stuff to have ready for snowp is a bouncer, so I obviously have to move on to something even scarier like the hospital bag. :)
Well, that's all for now. Dr. appt on Thursday, then we have another two weeks from then, then we're onto the weekly schedule!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment