No pictures or anything (because of course, I'm at work again), just me here, feeling giant. Maybe it's the outfit today, but I looked at myself in the mirror after one of my million bathroom trips per day, and went "geesh!" I have a feeling snowp was going through a growth spurt recently because I have been utterly pooped (don't know if there is actually a medical correlation between him growing and me being tired, but hey, I'm going with it.) and now I look like a condo/small house. I've also noticed that my belly button appears to be sprouting a bruise. Probably not really a bruise, but the skin around it is a darker color than the rest of my skin. I think all of my abdominal skin is now reaching the "freak out" point, wondering how much more I plan to put it through. Ha ha, just you wait, skin, just you wait...
Shopping news: after registering for, and receiving, the wrong size sling, I returned it to amazon for credit. Well, I found out that it would be cheaper to buy it directly from the maker (with a 15% discount because I'm addicted to celebrity baby blog) than getting it on amazon, so I bought it from the maker and decided to spend the refund on other useful stuff. Interesting choice, seeing as it then took me about a month to decide what to buy off amazon. I finally settled on: Oprah's newest book club pick (shut up!), an additional boppy cover with ocean friends and stripes, a swaddle-me wrap (so cool! Olivia didn't think so though....couldn't even keep her in it long enough to get a picture), a nursing tank top, and nursing bra. I've now received everything but the clothing and am quite pleased. I look forward to starting on the book this evening while Bri does his swim workout. I'll have to take some pics soon.
Well, that's all for now. I promise an updated picture will show up sometime in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment