Say it with me now, o.m.g. Halfway there??? For serious??? There are only 20 weeks left? That's like, 4.5 months!
How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12ish lbs
How big is baby? About 10 1/2 ounces and now the measuring of size changes from head-to-rump to head-to-heel, so about 10 inches long. That would be about as long as a banana.
Maternity clothes? I may have ordered some maternity yoga pants off ebay, and they may have come in the mail yesterday, and I may have only taken them off to shower and sleep.....yeah.....
Stretchmarks? no
Sleep? Getting rougher. My hips ache if I lay on them too long. Time to break out the extra pillows!
Best moment this week? Everett is loving daycare! Despite me not really loving that he's in daycare, boy am I happier than can be to see him prance off to play with toys each morning I drop him off. I have to remind him to give me my kiss!
Movement? Yeah, even outside! Even SEEING it outside. Like, I stared at my belly and it moved around. So creepy and so cool.
Food cravings? Nothing really in particular this week. I made a pumpkin pie and ate a bunch of it. I saw an ad for blizzards yesterday and got one today.
Bellybutton? same
Boy/Girl? Excellent question. I do not know the answer. However, I had gosh darn better know on Monday because I really need to know:
Do I buy ruffly girly diapers or adorable boy diapers:
Do I knit cute monster longies or frilly girl longies?
Labor signs? None.
What I miss? Being able to lay on my tummy
What I am looking forward to? Ul.tra.sound!
Milestones: Movement visible and tangible from the outside of belly

No comments:
Post a Comment