Monday, October 25, 2010

22 week picture

I realized I had to get a picture this week because our little blueberry muffin is at 22 weeks of development and our big boy Everett is 22 months old!  So before Brian left on a trip to Iowa today, I made him snap some quick pictures of me and the little devil on my beautiful new couch!  Happy birthday and merry christmas to me!!  Loving this thing.  See where I am sitting?  That's my new habitat.  Oh, and don't mind my hair....it was a little insane today and I didn't care.







Tonight, Everett and I also carved our pumpkin!  He kind of participated.  He liked to hit the pumpkin with his spoon and then stir up the gunk in the bowl.  He also thought it was cool that I put a candle inside (since that's a word he knows).



In sad news, we lost our beloved pumpkin hat on Saturday.  Everett is quite confused whenever we go to leave and he runs to get his "punkin! hat!" only to be told that we lost his hat.  Luckily, I found last year's model (not the prettiest, not wool, and a little bit small), so life will at least go on.

I'm currently working on hemming some new used maternity jeans while I relax alone tonight in my 70 degree house (hee hee!).  Everett wanted to go to bed already because he is excited for daycare tomorrow.  I cannot express to you how happy it makes me to see the boy excited about daycare rather than crying about it.  He also loves reciting the names of all his friends at daycare.  He must really have a good time, so I am one happy mama.  On another happy mama note, we tried storytime again today and Everett was decently well-behaved.  There was no pushing or crying.  He even voluntarily sat in his chair and listened to the first story.  He had to run off to play a few times, but very patiently waited for his cookies and coloring book at the end.  I was so proud!  He even got a little upset when a tiny little girl touched a truck he was playing with but I asked if he could get a toy for the baby and he thoughtfully picked out another truck and pushed it over to her.  sniffle!  Seriously!  My little tiny baby is getting so big!

In baby news, not much going on.  I finally got my $15 eGift card from wal-mart for refusing to sell me a misprinted $58 carseat.  So now I'm trying to decide if I should buy this beautiful beautiful carseat with it




or something else.


The carseat is really the only thing we absolutely need to buy before the baby arrives, which is kind of crazy.  Well, that and a few tiny diaper covers.  Other than that, everything is really just extras that I would like to have.

Anyway!  Enough blabbering for now.  I need to get moving on that hemming!

No comments: