How far along? 23 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: around 15 lbs
How big is baby? A little bigger than 11 inches long and a little more than a pound. This week's fruit is a mango. Which makes me want a smoothie. But then I remember it is a crazy wind/rain/who knows what storm outside.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Still wearing some non of course, like today's outfit of leggings and a sweater dress. Ordered two new tanks from old navy and scored a pair of jeans (and another pair I'm going to convert) from goodwill this weekend.
Stretchmarks? They're here. And I hate them. With Ev, they stayed pretty much out of my sight. Not this time. sigh.
Sleep? I was so excited to have the entire bed to myself last night and what would you know, I slept like crap. The world is a cruel cruel place. I toss and turn all night and wake constantly. And it's only going to get worse.
Best moment this week? I got a new couch!!!! Mmmm....it's lovely. Oh, about the baby? Umm....the giant kicks that are starting to be not painful, but not tickly. Oh, and Everett learned to say his own name! If I ask, "what is your name?" he says "Ev-rett!"
Movement? See above.
Food cravings? Surprisingly, still into salads (odd since I was horribly repulsed by them from 1st tri up until about a month ago). Chocolate this week....wonder what is triggering that??? Evil halloween commercials.
Bellybutton? I am blaming it for the developing stretchies.
Boy/Girl? boy
Labor signs? No
What I miss? Sleeping comfortably all night.
What I am looking forward to? Getting the nursery painting done (very very close now), moving Ev into a twin bed, and getting the changing table, futon, chair, and crib in the nursery.
Milestones: Baby can now hear loud noises. Time to stop yelling so much?
No comments:
Post a Comment