Monday, October 11, 2010

And the ultrasound says...........

What do you think?



Why's that?



Are you sure?



But what if you're wrong?



Because some people were.



Everett really wanted a baby girl.



Brian wanted a brother for Everett.



It turns out....






It's another boy!!

I was flabbergasted.  I was sure that Everett was psychic and knew it was a girl.  No need to garage sale now!  We get to pull out all of our old tiny Everett clothes come February.

Here are the pictures!

Profile:
Parts (not a shy one, eh?):
Creepy little ultrasound face.  Just in time for Halloween!

Just chillin'.  One leg and foot show and the bottom of the other foot:

Arm and hand:

He liked showing off his legs and feet:

 Legs crossed:

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Wow another boy! I'm surprised too - I thought it would be a girl!

Congrats - the pictures are so cool. New life just amazes me!!