Wednesday, October 20, 2010

22 weeks

How far along?  22 weeks.  Seriously, is this pregnancy flying by as fast for everyone else?!
Total weight gain/loss: 
14 lbs
How big is baby? 
Somewhere around 11 inches long and a full pound.  This week baby is as long as a spaghetti squash!  How seasonally appropriate!
Maternity clothes?  We're not going to discuss the latest ebay fiasco (ahem...capris are NOT jeans).  Still loving living in my (ebayed) maternity yoga pants, and yes, I wear them to work.  I need to get some more maternity tanks to wear under all my winter shirts.
Stretchmarks? 
I fear their coming.
Sleep? 
So so.  I need to get a new body pillow because mine is all lumpy.
Best moment this week?  All the new words Everett is saying (dark, house, towel, tire, back, green beans, etc.), and that he discovered pockets.  I am a bit worried for my washing machine.  Hearing another doctor's visit approval of the whole shebang.  Everything is going absolutely great.
Movement?  Everett wasn't feeling well on Monday and laid on my belly.  Baby brother thought that was uncalled for and kicked him.  A lot.
Food cravings?  I may have made a triple chocolate fudge cake on Monday.  It was fish late last week and salad yesterday.
Bellybutton?  you know.
Boy/Girl?  dirt, noise, pockets full of matchbox cars, rocks, and frogs.
Labor signs?  Nope.
What I miss?
Laying on my tummy
What I am looking forward to?  My video monitor getting here.  Finishing painting the new nursery.
Milestones:  Got the nursery mostly painted this weekend!

No comments: