Ok, so I totally forgot about doing this update today and now you all probably think I have a cute little baby to snuggle. No such luck. Not even close. Contractions this morning that went away by 6am. I think he's planning to stay in there forever.
How far along? 40 weeks. Due date today.
Total weight gain/loss: Around 28-29 lbs
How big is baby? Likely somewhere in the 7.5-8 lb range, somewhere above 20".
Maternity clothes? I have now given up on wearing anything but my maternity yoga pants, tank tops and some sort of sleeves over top.
Stretchmarks? yes.
Sleep? Monday night was horrendous. I don't think I slept at all. I left work at noon yesterday and slept for three hours. Last night I took some tylenol before bed and managed to sleep ok. Baby moved his bum out of my ribcage too, so I'm still ok at work for now. Meeting my doula at 1 and then probably coming back in for the rest of the day since I don't feel utterly exhausted and miserable today.
Best moment this week? Umm.... right. Everett's been a pistol and a sweetie at the same time. Last night he used daddy's cell phone to voice call my cell phone and left a very long message.
Movement? Still kicking his feet out my right side and wiggling.
Food cravings? Not coffee, oddly enough. Since I got sick (again) on Friday, I have not wanted any coffee. I've been enjoying some jello cups my mama picked up for me.
Bellybutton? Same.
Boy/Girl? Boy.
Labor signs? I wish. Just the usual.
What I miss? Sleeping, sitting comfortably.
What I am looking forward to? Being done with this pregnancy!
Milestones: Houston, we have reached our due date. Something that didn't quite happen with Ev, so I guess that's....neat?
No comments:
Post a Comment