Monday, March 5, 2012

Callum's one year check-up

On Friday, Everett and I took Callum in for his one year check-up.  To day that he impressed the doctor and nurse might be an understatement.  They couldn't believe how big he was and how well he was walking (running) and jabbering.  What can I say, I have a genius child, right?
The official measurements actually put him at quite a normal size.
He was 31 1/4" tall (75th %ile), 23.5 lbs (75th %ile), and host head was18 1/4" (again, 75th %ile).
He got his first HepB shot and his first dose of MMR.  He was a total champ.  I just held his arms, the nurse gave him the shots, he yelled at us and then was back to himself.  Poor baby is also cutting his fourth tooth right now.
Oh, and excluding last night, he has been sleeping through the night since mid last week!  My little baby is growing up.  I feel no more rested but am missing my baby snuggles.
Such is life though, eh?  Babies grow up.   Dang it.

No comments: