I bet you can't guess my third thing to be thankful for. Of course, it's my third boy! Oh Callum. My Cally boy.
My mini me in attitude, fine hair, eyes, and goofiness. Before we even got to know the personality of this awesome little guy, he remedied my so-so first birth experience with his awesome birth. I got to start from the beginning with him some things it took me a while to learn with Everett: cloth diapers, babywearing, a good breastfeeding relationship, and generally more natural, attached parenting. I also had a better camera. ;)
Callum is a sweet snuggler but he also has a temper. He won't take any pushing around from Everett and fights back if he wants something. He still strokes my hair when he's tired or upset, and pulls on his own hair while humming to himself when tired. He's my sweet little bug and I am so thankful for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment