Day 4 - I am thankful for our house.
The housing market crash happened at the right time for us and we were able to get our beautiful house at a nice price with a great interest rate (even better after refinancing) in the perfect neighborhood. Sure it has things that annoy me, like the icky kitchen floor tiles, somewhat scary basement, creaky floor in the middle of the night, etc. (blue tub and toilet are now gone), but I still love our house. And our neighbors. :)
Day 5 - I am thankful that I get to stay home with my boys every day. Yes, they drive me completely up the wall crazy, but I love being able to be home with them. There are definitely days that I wish I didn't do daycare and think, why can't I just go to work and be around adults???? but being able to be with my boys and watch them grow and learn is so worth it. They're both very confident, independent little boys who don't mind babysitters one bit and still run to hug us when we get home. Awesomesauce.

No comments:
Post a Comment