Day 25 - I am thankful for cameras. Even though I haven't been making use of them as much lately, I still love them. I have my Canon Rebel for taking awesome pictures,
my Panasonic Lumix for keeping in the diaper bag,
and of course, my HTC Inspire with a camera for having on me at all times.
Day 26 - I am thankful for Old Navy. Seriously, pretty much my whole wardrobe is from there. I love their clothes and their prices. For example, I went to Duluth last week and for less than $25, I got: pjs for Callum, a long sleeved shirt for Ev, 5 pairs of socks for Ev, two sweaters for me, dress pants for me (why, when I don't work or anything? Because they were less than $3. Duh.), a boatneck shirt for me, a cami for me, and a fleece vest for me. I shop the clearance racks and it was the 30% off sale. Woot.
Day 27 - I am thankful for the co-op.
It is the only place in town that we can really buy healthy, real, organic food, and when they have sales, I can get items for cheaper than anywhere else.
Day 28 - Let's just move next door next. I am thankful for our coffee shop.
Delicious. I had a chocolate croissant and coffee yesterday between chasing Callum up and down the shop.
Day 29 - And one more on the same block. I am thankful for our bakery. Again, chocolate croissants. And the best cinnamon rolls on the planet. Oh, and bread too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment