How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't want to talk about it. I think my scale lies. Supposedly I'm up about 10 lbs. :|
Total weight gain/loss: I don't want to talk about it. I think my scale lies. Supposedly I'm up about 10 lbs. :|
How big is baby? About 4 inches long and 2 1/2 ounces. This week's fruit is a apple! Wow that's big!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all the way. Shirts are still okay except for my tighter ones.
Stretchmarks? nope, double checked last night!
Sleep? Still goooood! And Everett hasn't been waking up at the break of dawn recently!
Best moment this week? Probably actually looking pregnant.
Movement? Nothing yet!
Food cravings? Well, I did eat a rather large bag of chex mix nearly all by myself in three days time (Ev had some).
Bellybutton? Flat
Boy/Girl? Chinese gender chart says girl
Labor signs? No
What I miss? Time/energy/motivation to knit/sew
What I am looking forward to? Getting excited about the whole ultrasound deal, even if it is still over a month away.
Milestones: the bump is here!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all the way. Shirts are still okay except for my tighter ones.
Stretchmarks? nope, double checked last night!
Sleep? Still goooood! And Everett hasn't been waking up at the break of dawn recently!
Best moment this week? Probably actually looking pregnant.
Movement? Nothing yet!
Food cravings? Well, I did eat a rather large bag of chex mix nearly all by myself in three days time (Ev had some).
Bellybutton? Flat
Boy/Girl? Chinese gender chart says girl
Labor signs? No
What I miss? Time/energy/motivation to knit/sew
What I am looking forward to? Getting excited about the whole ultrasound deal, even if it is still over a month away.
No comments:
Post a Comment