How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs
How big is baby? About 5 1/2 inches long and 7 ounces. This week, we're a bell pepper...mmm...vitamin C! (Did you know that bell peppers have more vitamin C than oranges?)
Maternity clothes? I'm doing either maternity pants or my size 3 maurices jeans (yeah, I know, shut up). Maternity tanks under my regular shirts - I like the tighter shirt look, it makes it obvious it's a baby belly, not chub.
Stretchmarks? nope
Sleep? Already getting into the less-comfortable times. My hips get sore if I stay on one side too long, I have to get up to use the bathroom at least once, my lower back is sore by the end of the work day....yeah...
Best moment this week? Got to hear the heartbeat again this Monday. It showed up immediately and was loud and strong.
That and Everett loving on his baby brother/sister. He says "baby!" and points at my tummy. Then he says "baby!" and points at his own tummy and I say, "nooo, there's no baby in Ever's tummy! Just in mama's tummy." Then he says, "baby..." and lifts up my shirt to give baby a hug and kiss. He understands something!
Movement? Yep! It's great - not predictable, but obvious what it is. It actually almost tickled yesterday.
Food cravings? Hot apple cider and pumpkin pie (still need to do something about that pumpkin pie one), oh and any type of warm soup.
Bellybutton? same ol.
Boy/Girl? We'll hopefully find out on October 11!
Labor signs? No
What I miss? Freedom to ingest medications still - no menthol cough drops? Seriously? Ugh.
What I am looking forward to? I'm going crazy not knowing the sex! I want to knit, paint, sew, shop, ahhhh!!!
Milestones: Scheduled the ultrasound! And got our flu shots. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment