Wednesday, September 15, 2010

17 weeks!

How far along?  Holy flying monkeys!  (That's right, they have halos.) 17 weeks already!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 
11 lbs
How big is baby? 
About 5 inches long and 5 ounces.  This week, we're at a turnip.  I hate turnips.
Maternity clothes? 
Today was pants plus a maternity tank, normal top over.  I also ordered some pants off ebay that were a massive fail and require total reworking....and while I was thinking, I cut up another pair of jeans and made my own maternity jeans.
Stretchmarks? 
nope
Sleep? 
Everyone's congested.  But one of us can take sudafed and cold tea.  ahem.  not me.
Best moment this week? 
Watching Everett being such a big boy.  I love how often and how adorably he says thank you to everything.  "Ten-too!"
Movement? 
A few times now!  Just tiny little rolling movements.
Food cravings? 
It's pumpkin spice season!!!  Pumpkin spice latte (decaf) at starbucks on Sunday and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies yesterday.
Bellybutton?  no comment
Boy/Girl?  I'm still convinced it has to be a girl
Labor signs? 
No
What I miss? 
Being able to take sudafed and drink all kinds of teas for my colds.
What I am looking forward to? 
Scheduling that darn ultrasound!
Milestones: 
Movement!  Duh!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Yay! Movement! So exciting!