How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still at about 11 lbs
How big is baby? About 6 inches long and 8 1/2 ounces. This week, size comparison is an heirloom tomato (those are the big ones).
Maternity clothes? Today is maternity pants with the bella band and a non-mat. tank and shirt.
Stretchmarks? nope
Sleep? Been needing tons of it trying to fight off this stupid cold. Which, by the way, I am very ready to be done with.
Best moment this week? Petroleum jelly in Everett's hair? No.... The tornado named Everett that hit his room during "naptime" on Monday? Nah....the hives that I had both Friday and Saturday nights that nearly made me itch my skin off? Nuh uh.... I know! Finally getting a neti pot and experiencing a few sweet moments of relief from this dang sinus pressure. Oh, and I finally remembered to borrow my mom's doppler and Everett likes to listen to the baby but then covers his ears and says, "chwoo chwoo." (He's actually a very good imitator of the sound, but I can't quite figure out how to type it out.)
Movement? Yes. Every day now.
Food cravings? Hot soup. I made a lentil soup on Monday and ate it for two days straight.
Bellybutton? same.
Boy/Girl? Waiting for October 11
Labor signs? No
What I miss? Having clear sinuses
What I am looking forward to? Being able to knit my first pair of newborn longies. Either pink and ruffly or stripey and boyish.
Milestones: Movement daily and finally remembered to borrow my mom's doppler.
No comments:
Post a Comment