Wednesday, September 8, 2010

16 weeks

How far along?  16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 
Still at around 10 lbs
How big is baby? 
About 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces.  This week's fruit is an avocado.  Yum!
Maternity clothes? 
Even some shirts were riding up today.
Stretchmarks? 
nope
Sleep? 
Well, I've determined that sleeping in a tent with a toddler is no fun.  Still sleeping ok at night myself except for congestion.
Best moment this week?
Surviving camping in the bitter cold with the whole family.
Movement? 
Could have sworn I felt something right at 15 weeks but not again.  Soon!
Food cravings? 
Liverwurst.  It had to be had for Tuesday's lunch.  Or else.
Bellybutton? 
ick
Boy/Girl? 
no proof either way
Labor signs? 
No
What I miss? 
Clothes that fit properly.  Not too big, not too small.
What I am looking forward to? 
Appointment at the end of the month!
Milestones: 
If we had an ultrasound now, we'd know boy or girl!

No comments: