How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think it's still around 19-20 lbs.
How big is baby? This week baby weighs around 2.25 lbs - the size of a...chinese cabbage?....umm....yeah. Length is about 14.8 inches head to heels.
Maternity clothes? Took advantage of cyber Monday and ordered myself a new tank and sweater to expand my wardrobe. It's beginning to feel like I'm wearing the exact same thing every.day.
Stretchmarks? Same ol'.
Sleep? Still good! Everett even slept in this morning and we all rolled out of bed just before 7 (not so good when you have to be at work by 8, but hey).
Best moment this week? Everett's 2nd birthday! And Thanksgiving, but that was nowhere near as fun as watching my little guy enjoy a day all about him and hearing him sing happy birthday to himself over the monitor.
Movement? Getting cramped in there I'm guessing because movements are big and hurt!
Food cravings? Loved the cranberry-ness that is thanksgiving. Still using it on leftovers.
Bellybutton? .
Boy/Girl? boy-a-licious
Labor signs? Just braxton hicks getting things prepped.
What I miss? Being able to easily pop up off the couch. This evening I sat down to open the mail, read a christmas letter, pinched something in my back as I tried to get up, and promptly sunk back in to the couch. Ow.
What I am looking forward to? A busy week! Glee tonight (yes, we're dorks like that), volleyball tomorrow, doctor for Everett on Thursday, birthday dinner with the mamas on Friday, my birthday, christmas parade, and game night on Saturday!
Milestones: Officially in 3rd trimester by anyone's calculations now! Will likely gain about a pound per week now (yikes!). After the appointment on the 13th, we start going every other week (joy of joys). Oh, and the little guy has eyelashes and can sense light from outside his little cocoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment